Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

What Some Girls Want - New Bottom for Adult Females

This is my very first custom Sims 3-related item. I've noticed a lack of subtle skirt-over-pants bottom for female Sims. I have seen this skirt from The Sims 3 Store, but I thought of looking too punk-esque or goth-looking.

  • Under everyday and career categories, and ONLY for Young Adults and Adults.
  • Enabled for random and maternity-friendly.
  • Three recolorable channels; contains four presets: three textured presets and one DIY preset.
  • Only available in package format. Do NOT ask for sims3pack format.






























UPDATE: I know nobody complained about this, but I have fixed the gap problem whenever your Sims sits down, as Ida is demonstrating:






















If you have experienced this issue, please re-download.



UPDATE...again? : This will be updated for Seasons for this to be outerwear, because It looks like what person would wear to keep herself warm. I don't have Seasons yet (planning to get it for Christmas), so it will be under outerwear after I get Seasons.







CLICK HERE 4 DOWNLOAD

Tools I Used:

  • TSR Workshop
  • CMarNYC's Meshing Toolkit and Mesh Tangent Recalculator
  • GIMP for clothes texturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment